Drop requests should be submitted via the iClass app or our Customer Portal. Remember, accounts are debited 1 month in advance (for example, if you would like to stop taking lessons at the end of March you must submit a withdrawal form no later than the last day of January. The March tuition debit will be processed on or about February 1st.)
To submit a drop request please:
1. Log into your account, click the MY ACCOUNT link in the toolbar at the top of the screen.
2. C,lick the “Enrollments” icon under the student for whom you wish to request. (NOTE: In the Mobile App, select ACCOUNT from the navigation toolbar at the bottom of the screen, select the student for whom you wish to create a future absence, then click “Enrollments.”)
3. Click the DROP ENROLLMENT button next to the class you wish to drop to bring up the “Drop Enrollment Request” window.
4. Enter the preferred DROP DATE along with any NOTES explaining why you are requesting to drop the enrollment.
5. Click “Yes, please drop!” to submit the drop request, or “Cancel” to close the window without submitting the request.